Bathroom Remodling Contractors in Bucks County
Remodel Your Bathroom Today
With Buck County's Premier Bathroom Remodeling Contractors
Everyone deserves a bathroom that not only works, but looks amazing. Why wait any longer for the perfect bathroom? You can get your bathroom remodeling project done with MAW Construction, Inc.
Experienced Contractors in Bucks County
Our team is always striving to be the best remodeling contractors for the greater Bucks County, PA and Mercer County, NJ areas. We use our experience and knowledge to create a solution for you. Regardless if you need to enlarge the space, change the floor plan, freshen up the look, or even add additional storage – we can do it all. MAW Construction, Inc. works with various top-ranked vendors and suppliers. You’ll get quality products such a tiles, fixtures, and flooring.
Kitchen & Bath Reviews
Bathroom Remodeling FAQs
Every bathroom remodeling project is different. Thus, the cost is going to vary depending on the job being done. On average a bathroom remodeling job can start at around $10,000 for labor and materials. From there it can range to about $35,000 for a more custom master bathroom job. Moreover, the final price is dependent on the bathroom’s size and the materials / products chosen. Ask MAW Construction, Inc. for more details to discuss your bathroom remodeling project.
1) First, is the initial visit to your home. Together we will discuss questions and ideas for your new bathroom!
2) Second, we will take measurements of your project space. Thus, we will be able to start planning the project.
3) Third, depends on if you are enlarging your bathroom. If you are then this is when we will review the process of enlarging the space.
4) Next, we will discuss a budget & installation schedule.
5) Finally, we will start to pull everything together. Regardless if you want a simple remodel or a full renovation – we will give your project our all. This is when we review products available from local suppliers or vendors. Moreover, we will arrange the pick up and delivery of the materials.
6) With everything together we will start your bathroom remodel!
The short answer is you will most likely not need any permits to remodel your bathroom! Changing any visual elements such as painting, changing cabinets, switching the sink, or installing countertops won’t require consulting any municipality. If your dream remodel requires changing how the plumbing is lined up, large demolitions, major electrical work, or other similar changes this usually requires permits. The good news is that MAW Construction, Inc. can manage all that for you! We will know if your idea needs permits and how to go about getting them.
Times can vary depending on what you’ve decided you wanted for your remodel, but we do try to complete your project as quickly as possible while still getting everything perfect. You can have your brand new bathroom remodel in about 7-14 days!