The Preferred Siding Contractors Of Bucks and Montgomery County, PA and Mercer County, NJ
Hire MAW Construction For Our Excellent Siding Installation Services
Affordable Exterior Siding Options From Your Local Siding Installation Company
We’re the premier siding installation contractors in Bucks County and Montgomery County, PA. At MAW Construction, Inc. we take great pride in our work and servicing our customers. As a family-owned and operated company, customer relationships are a top priority. Thus, we strive to provide professional service with great attention to detail. Moreover, we only work with quality manufacturers to ensure that you receive only the best products for your home.
Along with our siding services, we also offer interior and exterior stonework. It is perfect for a variety of home improvement projects such as…
Stone veneer siding, or any other kind of house siding is a great way to add color and definition to your house. With so many options these days you can truly create the home of your dreams. Call MAW Construction, Inc. today for a free consultation on your next siding project. Check just some of your material options below to learn more about house siding.
The low cost, versatility, and easy maintenance of vinyl siding have helped it become the most popular siding choice. Furthermore, the variety of colors and styles available today helps explain this siding’s popularity.
Wood siding offers a great look and is durable if maintained properly. It requires periodic maintenance to prevent weather damage. Thus, with good maintenance, your wood siding can last for many years! Moreover, wood siding comes in clapboard known as lap or bevel siding as well as shakes and shingles.
More lightweight and less expensive than natural stone, stone-veneer siding comes in natural and synthetic materials. There are many styles available to suit your style. Annual cleaning with a hose and inspection of the siding helps ensure it will last the life of the house.
Siding Installation FAQ
Get brand new vinyl siding on your home starting at approximately $4.00 per square foot up to $12 per square foot for labor and material. Other types of siding the price varies per square foot. Contact MAW Construction, Inc. for more details on your new siding project.
1) First we have an initial visit to your home. In which we will discuss questions and view the exterior of your home.
2) Second, we will take measurements of the outside of your home to determine the square footage of the material needed for the project.
3) Next, we will then discuss the different steps involved in the project. This includes obtaining any permits that may be needed for your project.
4) Then, we will provide samples, brochures, websites to visit, or other literature to guide you in your siding material selection.
5) Finally, once materials are selected we will place the order, arrange for delivery, set the construction schedule, and get started on your new siding project.
Here are 5 signs that you might need new siding…
- Have you noticed that you need to repaint your home a lot or that the siding is very faded.
- If your heating or AC bill is high and it isn’t because of anything else
- When you notice warping, looseness, rotting, sliding or other damages
- If your wallpaper or paint is peeling or falling off
- Any bubbles, holes or dry rot in the siding
If you notice any of these and need new siding call us about your home’s siding options!