Custom Deck Builders in Bucks County
Professional and Affordable Decking Services
A Certified Deck Installation Company
MAW Construction, Inc. provides a variety of deck installation options for your home. Our team of custom deck builders ready to take on the job just for you here in Bucks County, PA and the greater Philadelphia area. Learn more about types of house decks and decking materials in our latest article: “The Guide to House Decks“.
We have years of experience in deck installation. You can be assured your deck will be built professionally and efficiently. By working with quality products, your deck will remain beautiful and functional for years to come. Additionally, we can build your deck in a variety of materials, from standard pressure-treated decking to the latest materials such as TREX, TimberTech, and IPE – we’re ready to get the job done.
Deck Installation FAQs
1) First, we have an initial visit to your home. There we will discuss questions and ideas about your new deck.
2) Then, we will take measurements of the deck installation area.
3) Next, we will then discuss the construction process and any permits that may be needed for your deck project.
4) We will provide samples, brochures, supplier information, or other literature available and guide you through selecting your decking material, railings, posts, and any other material needed for your new deck project.
5) Finally, after you have selected your material we will place the order and arrange for delivery. Furthermore, we will set the construction schedule, get everything ready and get started on your new deck installation project!
Call us today for your FREE deck estimate at (215) 852-6710. To supply and install a brand new deck on your home it costs approximately $25.00-$50.00 per square foot or more depending on the material that you select. Call MAW Construction, Inc. for more details on building your deck!
Adding a deck to your home does increase the value of your home! On average, deck installations got around 85% of the investment returned. Decks are a very desirable feature of a home because it adds usable space and creates an outdoor space to entertain on. Moreover, the size, build’s quality, and materials used will all be a factor in how much of your home’s value is increased. Additionally, these factors will also determine how long the deck will last. No one wants a deck that only lasts for a short while. Thus, for a quality and completely personalized approach to your house deck installation project call MAW Construction, Inc for a free estimate!
So, when it comes to how the boards of your deck should run (parallel or perpendicular) they can really go either way! It all depends on where the joists and girders are placed and where the deck is built. Girders, aka beams, is a board or composite of boards that support the structure of the deck. Joists support the decking itself. If your unsure which is the best option and are ready to build your dream deck call MAW Construction, Inc. for a free consultation.